Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Example Questions for Slumbook

Who Am I?
Hi I’m Aina I was born on May 28, 1996 and right now, I’m 14 years old. My zodiac sign is Dragon. I live at Sta. Cruz with my family  .
Getting’ to Know More ‘Bout Me
Y    Breakfast Cereal: Corn Flakes
Y    Dessert: Halo-Halo
Y    Color: Sky Blue/Blue Green
Y    Cartoon: Winx Club
Y    Gimmick Spot: Mall
Y    Celeb: Victoria Justice
Y    Band/Singer:  Girls Generation
Y    Movie; John Tucker Must Die
Y    Music: Pop and Love Songs
Y    Book:  Nancy Drew
Y    Clothing Brand: D& G, YSL, Armani
Y    Expression: Spleeny, lousey-cockered jolt head!
Y    Ambition:  To be a Flight Stewardess
Y    Course: (not yet) Airline Management
Y    Pet/s: Puppy (I hoped a hamster!)
Y    Fears: Heights
Y    Food: Pasta
Y    Perfect Pizza: at least 10 Cheezy Toppings
Y    Fast Food store: KFC, Pizza Hut and Greenwich
Y    Sports: Ice Skating
Y    School: Camotes Hillside Academy
Y    Hobbies: Eating
Y    Likes: Understanding People and I like eating
Y    Dislikes: Blabbermouth
Y    3 Things I do Everyday: Eating, chillaxing, surf the net w/ my phone, things like that……
Y    Magazines: Total GirlTM  , CandyTM 
Y    Vacation Spots: CAMOTES
Y    Anime: Vampire Knight, Yamato Nadeshiko, Shakugan No Shana
Y    Manga:  Kage Tora
Y     Describe Yourself: 15% blood, 20% skin, 20% organs, 15% weird, 5% serious, 5% fun-loving, 10% shy, 10% crazy = 100% a dramatic Human
Happenings in My World
Y    Name one thing you would never or rarely get bored of doing.
Reading TGTM  Mags
Y    If there was one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why?
My Grandpa, becoz before he died he said he wanted to tell me something very important but he never got the chance to tell me.
Y    Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show, or a novel you wish existed in real life?
Yeah, a character from Winx Club!
Y    If there's one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?
My face
Y    What did you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a Flight Stewardess.
Y    What super power would you like to have?
I want to be very fast
Y    Most important thing in life?
Family and Friends
Y    What is your worst habit?
Laziness!
Y    What is your best quality? (What you think and what others think) Patient
Y    Thing you're most proud of? (An accomplishment of yours)  I defeated my crush on a contest.
Y    What is your biggest regret?
I fell in love with Sky.
Y    One word to describe your life so far.
Miserable.(Just right.)
Y    What are your fears?
Heights
Y    What are the things that piss you off most?
When Vince talks something about me which is not true(I hate people who judges immediately!)  AND MY SISTER!
I AM MORE....: (Pick the Closest One)
Y    Outgoing or Shy:
Y    Organized or Disorganized:
Y    Serious or Fun-loving:
Y    Optimistic or Pessimistic:
Y    Studious or Carefree:
Y    Is your style of humor witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plain weird?
Y    Paper or Plastic:
Y    Glasses or Contacts:
Y    Cat or Dog:
Y    Someday I'm going to get up the nerve to...
PUNCH THE ONE WHO PISSES ME OFF (like my classmate Anabel)
Y    I cry because...
Of him! huhuhuhu
Y    I laugh because...
Something is Funny
Y    If the world was going to end tomorrow I would...
Do the thingf I want to do
Y    Life is...
Life. No one gets out alive!!!
Y    How would you like to die?
While Sleeping.

Greatest Achievements
Y     I finished a 12-inched bowl full of noodles in 20 minutes.
Y     I defeated my crush in an English Contest
Y     I was always the 1st honor from Grade 1 to 6
Y     I graduated valedictorian
Y     I became a Prom-Queen during our FS Prom.

Embarrassing Moments
Y     Me and my bestie were screaming in Astroplus becoz we saw our fave movie, and everyone were looking at us wondering if were crazy.
Y     I was so excited to buy my fave mag in National Bookstore, when I tripped because of my heels and the floor is very shiny.
Y      I grabbed the pizza from the waiters hand becoz I was so excited, but its the order of the other customer behind me.


Unforgettable Places & Events
Y   In Talisay during the reunion of our family and the anniversary of my grandparents.
Y   In the swing of our apartment bonding with my bestfriend
Y   In our school ground during our FS Prom, when my suitor and I danced.(But hes a playboy thats why I dumped him!)

Mottos In  Life
Y     Live well, laugh often, and love with all of your heart!
Y     "Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."
Y     "Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Y     If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were.
Y     Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever.

My Wishes
Y     I wish he will become real not just an imagination.
Y     I wish I could have super powers!
Y     I wish I could buy all my fave things.
Y     I wish I could travel around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment